1 Week - Bike Park Camp
- Duration: 7 Days (approx.)
- Location: Whistler, BC
- Product code: SCZEBP
Take your skills and confidence to the next level with ZEP’s highly certified coaches and our "Six Skill System" teaching progression. Our goal is to make sure you have an amazing time and not just achieve your riding goals, but exceed them!
The ZEP Experience Bike Park camp takes place in the famous Whistler Bike Park, providing the ultimate training ground with trails for all abilities. With learning zones and a fantastic trail progression, combined with your ZEP Coaches, your riding and confidence will be taken to new heights!This camp is recommended for physically fit, intermediate riders and beyond. Riding for a week in Whistler is physically and technically demanding. We recommend you bring your own bike.
Buying this for a friend? Choose the "Buy Gift Card" option and let them pick their own dates.
The ZEP Experience - Bike Park Camp includes:
- 5 days/week, adult specific coaching - no kiddies!
- 6 day Whistler Bike Park Lift Pass (option to upgrade to a seasons pass)
- Fresh, tasty lunches of your choice at Gone Bakery (coaching days only)
- Personalized coaching with small group sizes - learn from industry leading, full time, PMBIA certified coaches
- Video Analysis
- Suspension Set-up Clinic, developed by Vorsprung Suspension
- Bike Set-up Clinic
- Pump Track sessions
- MTB-specific stretching sessions
- Free swag in your very own Welcome Pack
- In Resort Rep is ZEP Camp's Owner
- Accommodation, if booked